Are you an acupuncturist, yoga therapist, nutritionist, or other alternative body service affiliate looking for office space?
Remedy Wellness has expanded and in need of Licensed Massage Therapists/ Registered Massage Practitioners. Massage therapists treat clients by using touch to manipulate the soft-tissues of the body in order to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
- Updated resume
- State license and liability insurance
- Must be available to work certain evenings and Saturdays
- Discuss symptoms and medical history with clients
- Talk about the client’s desired results from the session
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Assess clients to determine painful or tense areas of the body
- Offer clients guidance on stretching, strengthening, and overall relaxation techniques
- Document the client’s condition and progress
- Use complementary aids, such as hot stones, cupping, and oils to promote clients’ recovery, relaxation, and well-being
- Availability to work Monday-Saturday
1131 Belair Rd, St. L3 | Belair Md 21014 | (443) 617-4759