Are you an acupuncturist, yoga therapist, nutritionist, or other alternative body service affiliate looking for office space?
Remedy Wellness has expanded and in need of Licensed Massage Therapists/ Registered Massage Practitioners. Massage therapists treat clients by using touch to manipulate the soft-tissues of the body in order to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
- Updated resume
- State license and liability insurance
- Must be available to work certain evenings and Saturdays
- Discuss symptoms and medical history with clients
- Talk about the client’s desired results from the session
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Assess clients to determine painful or tense areas of the body
- Offer clients guidance on stretching, strengthening, and overall relaxation techniques
- Document the client’s condition and progress
- Use complementary aids, such as hot stones, cupping, and oils to promote clients’ recovery, relaxation, and well-being
- Availability to work Monday-Saturday
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our business which is extremely important for keeping our
current clients satisfied and for bringing in new customers! Having a friendly personality, an ease with talking to the public,
and a positive outlook are essential. Multitasking and stress management skills are also crucial for this position. This
role may require varying hours, so flexibility is a plus.
We are a small business, so the unexpected errand to pick up supplies, or another unforeseen duty may arise. Being adaptable
and eager to take on new tasks is a must! Ultimately, a receptionist’s responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes
guests positively, act as a proactive member of the team, and to execute all tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Friendly, pleasant, and personable demeanor
- Previous work experience in retail. Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and a willingness to learn computer databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude
- Professional in manner and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Must be 18 or older
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and assisting them appropriately
- Ensure that the front desk and reception area are clean and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information about the services offered, in person or via email/phone
- Clean/prep the float therapy rooms and, when needed, the massage rooms
- Manage the flow of laundry and other office cleaning
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and checking out clients at the end of their session
- Open or close the office depending on the day’s schedule
For more information, or to submit your resume and/or cover letter please email Remedywellness@comcast.net with the job title
for which you are interested in the subject line.
1131 Belair Rd, St. L3 | Belair Md 21014 | (443) 617-4759