In our commitment to keeping bodywork part of our regular self care, we offer all of our services at reasonable prices. You can find more detailed descriptions of our services on the booking page of our software.
Remedy Wellness offers the following services:
- Mini Facial – $55
- Classic Facial – $80
- Back Facial – $80 (thirty minutes $45)
- Gentlemen’s Skin Treatment – $80
- Vit C Facial – $90
- The Facial Infusion is our signature non-irritating medical grade peel. Vitamin A dose that balances and heals the skin from the inside out. Two weeks of use of one of our Vitamin A serums are recommended for optimal results. Consult your Aesthetician to choose the best product for your skin.
- Facial Infusion – $100
- Facial with cupping therapy $115 – (90 minutes)
- cupping only $55
- Facial Add On – Eye Treatment – $15
- Facial Add On – Hand Treatment – $30
- Facial Add On – Lip Treatment – $15
- Facial Add On – Eye treatment $17
While studies have reported the various benefits of float therapy, this is in no way intended to replace professional medical advice, treatments, and/or medication. All information, content, and material found on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. Please consult your physician before using float therapy.
- Book your intro float therapy package - three floats for $150 while this offer lasts!
- Single sessions therafter are $75
- Ten session package available for $500 - you have 12 months from your first float session to use your package. A $250 SAVINGS!!!
- Congrats on booking your first float appointment!
- New clients should plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before appointment time; this allows time to complete necessary paperwork and shower which is required before entering the pods.
- Those who arrive late will need to reschedule – this is to preserve the quietness and integrity of all our floats, which are on a timed schedule.
- All you need to bring:
- We are happy to provide guests with spa sandals, towels, non-toxic shampoo/conditioner/body wash.
- A hair dryer is on site for use, if needed.
- All guests may shower once they have finished floating.
- Guests are in complete control of their float pod lid, which may be left open, partially open or closed. While we recommend a closed pod for the full benefits of the float therapy experience; Remedy Wellness is happy to be able to provide an experience where all guests can be comfortable with flotation therapy.
- An intercom accompanies each pod to the front desk should you need help or have any concerns in your session.
- There is also a music option for guests to enjoy during their experience.
- If you struggle to float in other bodies of water, fear not. You will absolutely float in our highly salinated Float Pods.
- While the pods are not emptied and refilled after each use, there are other methods in place to ensure cleanliness and sanitation:
- Ozone Water Purification: an FDA approved method for removing water toxins like viruses, fungus, and pesticides; a process more effective than chlorine.
- Ultraviolet Purification: a sanitation system where ultraviolet light is used to kill microorganisms in the water.
- Epsom Salt: is used in the pods, and is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial, helping to ensure a clean, hygienic space.
- Filtration System: the float pod itself utilizes a 24-hour filtration system which cleanses the water and catches any debris and/or particles that may have entered the water.
- Showers, hold bars, handles, and floors are cleaned and disinfected between each float session followed by a deep, thorough clean at the end of the day.
- Filters are also changed frequently, as part of the sanitation process.
- On the rare occasion, clients may experience nausea. This usually indicates a detox reaction responding to stress. Ultimately, releasing stress is beneficial though perhaps uncomfortable in the moment. While this extent of nausea is uncommon, we ask that guests exit the pod if they believe they may be ill. Please remember to drink plenty of water after your session!
- We encourage guests to relax and to not worry about dozing off while in a float pod. The salinated solution is not deep enough for guests be concerned. Floatease pillows are also available for any guests who would like extra neck support during their session.
- The high level of Epsom salts in the pods prevent the skin from wrinkling. Instead, it will leave your skin soft and smooth.
1131 Belair Rd, St. L3 | Belair Md 21014 | (443) 617-4759